HOW ZOMBIE RUN WORKS
- When you arrive at the registration tent, you will be given a flag belt with three health flags on it. Wear it so that one is on each hip, and one is behind you.
- Zombies will attempt to take your health flags and eat your brains. Each zombie may only take ONE health flag.
- Even if you are infected, you can still finish the race. You do not become a zombie if you loose all of your health flags, and cannot attack other runners. Doing so is a violation of the rules and will get you disqualified and asked to leave.
- If you make it to the finish line with at least one health flag, you are a Zombie Race Survivalist. If you lose all of your health flags, the zombies win the race
- Do not hide the health flags under your clothes, or tuck them in in any way. This is cheating, and will get you disqualified.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Zombie Race Sack Pack
- $10 voucher towards Zombie Race merchandise
- 1 free beer for all locations except Massachusetts (for runners age 21 and older)
- Racing Bib
- 3 Health Flags
- Finisher medal
- Live entertainment
- Party! (bbq and more beer will be for sale)
- Tons of new friends covered in mud that are just as crazy as you are!
- Zombie Race Trophy & Prize if you win an award
WAVE STARTS AND TIMINGS
Waves will start every 30 minutes on race day. You will be asked which wave time you would like to enter when you register. Every runner should check in at the Sack Pack Pick-Up tent 1 hour before their wave time and show up to the start line 15 minutes before their wave takes off. You must sign in at starting line with your bib # attached to an article of clothing on the front of your body if you are a runner. You cannot race without your bib. There will be a wave leaving the start line every 30 minutes with up to 300 humans per wave.
If you are a zombie, please wear the zombie bib on the front of your shirt. All zombies should arrive at 8:30am at the registration tent.